My Playlist

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ARTIST BIO

Crystal Carter

Creator of Pops' Campaign

I am a recent graduate from San Francisco State University with a B.A. in Journalism (Emphasis in News-Editorial and Online digital media) and I minor in Critical Social Thought which focused on disciplines in the social sciences, humanities and the arts.

I am currently enrolled in prerequisite courses in order to attend graduate school and receive a Master's degree in economics. I am interested in the micro economy such as international trade as well as learning about social structures, business and technology.

Race, pop-culture and politics are also of interest to me and you will see that in the topics I choose to write about. My writing is featured in the following publications: The Alameda Journal, The Oakland Tribune, Golden Gate [X]Press, ColorLines Magazine / RaceWire, Bay View Newspaper, McSweeney's Panorama, and New America Media / Ethnoblog.

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger